Staying Silky

 My homegirl Katie Silk is a painter, illustrator, and now an amazing tattoo artist. It has really inspired me and makes me happy to see her get so ill so fast. She was a great fine artist to begin with and now here skills have become well tuned. Getting a tattoo from her I'd highly recommend. I'm still torn if I should.  Chilling with her is always a treat, no matter what nonsense we may be up to. Haters take a number, she's staying Silky in the DC area.


Silky tatting Roxy, a close friend and regular client


Yes, it is an Audrey Kawasaki sleeve, soon to be full colored I hope



The only time it hurt



Chief is another friend of Katie's. Some folks belive so strong in her skill they get a Silky Tats Girl inspired by Chris Sanders






















Comments

chief!!!!!!!!! said…
whos those cool people getting tatted? they look like cooooool cats

Popular Posts